Saturday 4 January 2014

Charging forward...on tippy toes


So school starts on Monday AND I DUNNO WHAT TO FEEL.

I mean yeah I miss seeing my schoolmates - both people I know and don't know - everything adds up to the atmosphere, y'know what I mean?

BUT I don't think ill be missing them for long after I've spent a week or so getting back to JC school life.

I'm determined to do better this year, cos' I think I was too carefree last year and A levels is less than a year away. But I'm gonna take things in my stride too, and I don't really take big strides so CHARGING FORWARD...on tippy toes. One hop at a time.

Anyway here's to a productive year!

Mom asked what my resolution is and I replied "Y'know I don't have any because they are SO DIFFICULT to accomplish!"

"I'll make resolutions that are easy."

"Sleep more - I CAN DEFINITELY DO THAT."

"Don't lose any weight, and maybe even add a few more kilograms to top that off - PIECE OF CAKE."

"Don't get involved romantically - I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY."

Haha of course I was joking - I was in my pessimistic grumpy mood at that time. But instead of having specific resolutions, I think I should make things easier to work for. This year, I want to find myself, and be myself.

 
 
Anw here's ending with a really cool photo by National Geographic I found on Stumbleupon.com! I wanna visit places like this - I think it'll really be relaxing and calming for my mind, away from the busy and bustling urban city life.

No comments:

Post a Comment