Thursday 28 November 2013

Winter!


Okay the place i'm going tmr DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THIS but gosh I wanna be there right now X]
So tmr morning i'm gonna be flying off to South Korea for the Humanities trip AND WHOPPEEEE I HOPE TO REALLY FEEL WINTER.

GIMME ALL YOU'VE GOT. GIVE ME YOUR ICIEST AND COLDEST WINDS AND HIT ME IN THE GUT, WINTER C'MON! hahaha i'm gonna be regretting what I said cos I don't do so well in the cold.

Sigh I wanna grow up old enough to earn moola enough for me to travel to places and see stuff like these:




I love this last picture it's so arty-farty :P

Watching movies at midnight on my laptop make me wanna travel even more!I've been watching a lot of movies and I highly recommend these (to people who probably share the same tastes in slice-of-life movies? no horror movies here tho I adore them):

1.Letters to Juliet

 
I love this so much cos Italy is such a beautiful place and this is a really beautiful, relaxing and cute movie that made me go all mush inside haha.
An aspiring writer, Sophie (Amanda Seyfried), goes to Verona, Italy, on a honeymoon with her fiancé, but ends up feeling miserable as her fiancé spends their time obsessed with finding suppliers for his new Italian restaurant. She explores on her own, and winds up on an adventure with Claire and Claire's grandson Charlie to locate Claire's true love Lorenzo Bartolini from 50 years ago when she ran away because of her parents' disapproval of Lorenzo. Sophie and Charlie clash at first but slowly fall in love, holding back their feelings because of Sophie's engagement.
 
2. Silver Linings Playbook
 
 
This movie was so bizarre at first but so captivating :)
 
The movie follows Pat Solitano Jr. who is released from a mental facility (he ended up there because of a bipolar disorder and an assault against his wife Nikki's lover whom he catches cheating together on him in his house with his wedding song on the radio) and goes to live with his parents, going through difficulty as he obsesses over trying to get back with Nikki and the idea of 'Excelsior' (there would be a silver lining in every bad situation if you try hard). He meets Tiffany (recently widowed) at a dinner at his friend's house and is intrigued by her but pushes back his romantic feelings for her by obsessing with Nikki. He and Tiffany embark on a journey where they clash frequently, and prepare for a dance competition with aims of showing Nikki that he has overcome his disorder while not realising that Tiffany likes him.
 
The others are:
 
3. Big Fish
4. Moulin Rouge!
5. Dear John
 
Anw here's ending off with a nice song 'Never Gonna Leave You' by US, video parody by Wassabi Productions (you gotta love Ronda and Richard SO ADORBS)
 
 
Never Gonna Leave You
 
There's a million other guys who would leave ya
And when you say that you're in love they won't believe ya
When you're gone and outta town, they'll deceive ya
Girl you must examine how they treat ya

Pre-chorus:
I'm the kinda guy who wants to show you why
Love can conquer all
Don't be worried, Don't be scared
Just know that I'll be there

Chorus:
I'm never gonna leave you
I'm never gonna break your heart again
I'm never gonna leave you
Searching far and wide for your loving man
You don't have to look far, you don't have to look around
My love's inside of you and that heart that pounds
I'm never gonna leave, never gonna leave you

You (x4)

There's a million other guys who would date ya
Just to turn around and replace ya
And in their double life they never educate ya
Cause down in their heart they're just a playa

Pre-chorus
Chorus

You (x2) Woahhhh

Bridge:
You're the only one I wanna hold, Yea.
Don't be worried don't be scared
Just know that I'll be there

Down Chorus:
I'm never gonna leave you
I'm never gonna turn my back and run
I'm never gonna leave you
Cause with you, I've already won

You don't have to look far, you don't have to around
My love's inside of you and that heart that pounds
I'm never gonna leave, never gonna leave

You (x8)
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment