Thursday 21 November 2013

Hols' n Curls'

It's almost the end of the first week of the hols and shit I haven't done much studying!

What I did was watch Disney movies (see the last post) and then this really old Korean drama called Autumn in My Heart. It's the show where that really easy tragic-romantic sounding classical guitar tune came from. I cried so much the first few episodes but it got really boring when the characters grew up. The only thing that kept me going I guess was Won Bin (HE'S GOT THESE SUPER MAGNETIC EYES).

Yesterday Mom and I went to Funan Digilife Mall. Not to shop for gadgets-and-gizmos-a-plenty (from the lyrics of Part Of Your World from The Little Mermaid), but to do our hair. HAHA apparently the Kimage Academy was there - that's where the hairstylists train and learn how to...do hair? Sounds wrong haha.

We could've just gone to the Kimage outlet at Lot 1 but mom said the services at the academy was cheaper since it'd done by students (mentored by experienced teachers on hand of course). Any unsatisfactory result will be waived by the cheaper costs!

I wanted to do a digital perm which would look something like this :

 
But when we got there they said they didn't have the chemicals needed in stock, so we opted (not much of an option really haha) for body perm! It's cheaper though it won't look as natural as a digital perm.
 
So here's a before/after:
 
 
It's a terrible pic for the second one but I just couldn't get a proper shot plus i'm too lazy to take a good pic haha. Now my hair feels poofier and I feel like Merida from Disney movie Brave:
 
 


HAHA not that bad actually but i'm getting used to the poofiness cos' my usual hair was so flat.

Mom did some highlights to her hair:

 
Not very obvious but you can just admire how boyish her hairstyle is :) i wanna be able to cut my hair that short and still look okay sigh. But i'm not gonna cut my hair cos the last time I cut it boy-short I looked kinda weird. So it took me about 2 years to grow it back to the length I have now!

Anyway ending off with 2NE1's newest song "Missing You":

No comments:

Post a Comment