Saturday 2 November 2013

The Heirs

 
So recently i've gone back to watching K-Dramas, and this new one, The Heirs, IS AWESOME SHIT.
 
I mean yeah it has typical plots like rich guy meets poor girl falls in love with her both go through shit and all cos' of their differences, two guys liking the same girl, jealous fiancées, etc etc.
 
But I like this cos the actors and actresses are pretty awesome here, plus the two guys that like the main girl are both "bad" guys!! Like there isn't the typical bad main guy and too-good-to-be-true-princelike other male suitor kind of thing. If you know what I mean. 
 
THEY ARE HOT TOO. There's Woo Bin and Lee Minho, and although Lee Minho is the one Park Shinhye's character ultimately ends up with (spoiler alert) plus he's more pops among viewers, I find myself liking Woo Bin more. I mean HOW CAN I NOT. JUST LOOK AT HIM.
 
 
 

haha this post will have a bunch of GIFs cos I saved a few when i was on Google images searching for pics of cute Korean actors. XP
 
Then there's Lee Minho too:
 

 
DO YOU SEE MY POINT. i can only dream about two rich good looking guys going after me (I mean it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE THAT THE FEMALE LEAD DOESN'T LIKE THAT)
 
There's a whole bunch of other cute actors like:
 
Kim Bum, who's currently dating my favourite and absolutely adorbs actress Moon Geun Young
 
 
Jung Yonghwa from C.N Blue
 
 
Kang Minhyuk from C.N Blue, who's acting in The Heirs as the female lead's best friend (A CUTE GUY INSTEAD OF A GIRL this doesn't make sense but it's a drama so)


 
And Choi Minho from SHINee!

 

 
 
Haha i'm like blinded by all these gifs now. But my current fav still remains Woo Bin!!!
 
So besides The Heirs i'm also rewatching the old anime Fruit Basket, aka Furuba.
 
 

It's such a classic! It's about members of a certain Sohma household who have the curse of the Zodiac on them, so some of the members are cursed with a zodiac sign, and if they are hugged by the opposite gender or become weak, they turn into their zodiac animals! HOW COOL IS THAT. lol at least it was cool when I first watched it in primary school:)
 
haha OP's on Tuesday and i'm still slacking like this, but i'm not particularly worried cos I think i'll do fine. I tend to emulate what I see, so after watching so much Korean variety I've picked up some emcee skills that's pretty useful, though i'm not exactly emcee material but at least I have enough confidence to speak.
 
BACK TO WATCHING ANIME NAO :DDDD




No comments:

Post a Comment