Sunday 22 September 2013

한국을좋아! (read: han-guk-eul-cho-a = i like Korea!)


I'm gonna die from all the moe-ness in the mv.LEE HYUN WOO IS SO CUTEEEE I CAN'T EVEN *breaks into hysteria* haha I love Akdong Musician! They're a pair of siblings who won a contract with one of the companies (I think it's YG but the video's for LOENENT) in the 2nd season of KPOPSTAR.

I love the singers from KPOPSTAR2 I think they are really great musicians, like LEE HI (my age omg but she sings really well and is so adorbs) and Park Jimin who's now in JYP'S 15&. Jimin's the same age as me too haha.

I'm kinda coming back to my Korean craze after some time of listening to English songs haha. Must be the influence of watching some K-variety like Running Man, Hello Counsellor and Appa Odiga (Willie fiercely recommended this and now he's all crazy about the whole father-kid idea and even toyed with the fact of using it as a GP example for Family.I wish him luck for his promos heh).

Anw i'm gonna be flying to South Korea from 29 Nov to 7 Dec for the Humanities Prog trip! I was sad that we couldn't go Japan cos of all the recent stuff happening there but Korea's great too so i'm excitedddddd :DD I can read and converse a bit of basic Korean but I don't think that will be useful there where they speak Korean so fluently :x

No comments:

Post a Comment