Wednesday 7 August 2013

Farewell and fare well

 
 Yesterday was the last event of the 2012/2013 VJGE batch - Senior Farewell...sheesh i'm so gonna miss them seniors.
 
I mean I don't know them on a personal level but their very presence is so comforting so ):
 
I was so nervous during preps that I couldn't eat a proper meal - I had fruit punch, a nugget and a bite of cookie after Vernice threatened to get angry at me. But I was so nervy I just couldn't sit down properly so I was moving around like some lost kid ._. plus the stupid masking tape kept disappearing and reappearing at different places I was so close to flinging it out (and making it disappear again)
 
And I felt bad for yesterday too cos I was in charge for games and honestly I think I was a horrible game master - aside from the sadistic games of course I meant for the sadistic games to happen! But the games were laggy, especially the second one and it was awfully messy. The third game wasn't good too (though it was really funny to watch them all squeeze in front of the camera for the camera game) cos the pictures taken were all blurry. If I knew the cameras we have were like that I would have brought my own :/ but oh wells.
 
And during the Goats performance I think I sang like shit. It was okay during rehearsals but during the actual performance I couldn't hear myself and I might have hit a wrong key omg (freaks out)
 
Sushi and I wanted to perform The Only Exception by Paramore during open mic with me on the guitar and her on vocals but we were all short on time - I attribute the lack of time to my terrible games planning ><
 
Then Vernice left earlier around 9 plus but i didn't wanna leave yet so i stayed. In the end I left earlier than the rest with Sushi (i was damn sad I wanted to be there till the end) and hitched a ride to Tampines MRT station.
 
Apparently Sushi's dad had been waiting for an hour plus and couldn't get through to Sushi because there was no reception in the room (like seriously wth man imagine ppl running out to the koi pond and lifting their phones in the air like this:
 
 

 
 

My parents were really nice to wait for me at Bukit Gombak station to pick me up at 11.50 pm :) but omg I really hope next year's party would not be at Pasir Ris.
 
Then before and during the party the girls kept bugging me about that eyecandy senior which was really funny and annoying at the same time (Sarah proposed Mission Phototaking 2 from the failed mission during the concert, and Lishan almost ran to ask him but I managed to catch her before she did so which was SCARY)
 
Well sad to say I STILL didn't get a pic with him, but I did talk to him a little, which is LEVEL UP haha. But now there won't be anymore chances and there are greater things to worry about other than looking at eyecandies:(
 
Next year's farewell party had better be somewhere closer ><
 
Farewell and fare well, seniors - you guys are awesome as hell and yall HAVE TO VISIT US I DON'T CARE YOU BETTER NOT FORGET US.EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment