Saturday 10 August 2013

Little House


Little House
Amanda Seyfried in 'Dear John'
 
I love this place
But it's haunted without you
My tired heart
Is beating so slow
 
Our hearts sing less than
We wanted, we wanted
Our hearts sing 'cause
We do not know, we do not know
 
To light the night, to help us grow
To help us grow
It is not said, I always know
 
You can catch me
Don't you run, don't you run
If you live another day
In this happy little house
The fire's here to stay
 
To light the night, to help us grow
To help us grow
It is not said, I always know
 
Please don't make a fuss, it won't go away
 The wonder of it all
The wonder that I made
I am here to stay
I am here to stay
Stay
 
Isn't this song so beautiful :') Hahaha plus Amanda Seyfried's awesome I love her in Mamma Mia and Les Mis...
 
I also wanna stay in a little house with people I love (yet actually I like the thought of living alone too hehs) I imagine the things i'd do with the man of my life haha - go grocery shopping, cook together, paint the house, play PS3 together... that'd be so peaceful :)
 
But for now that future is so far away cos now we have to study study study.
 
I try to keep myself content as much as possible when i'm alone. Everyone has their own way of coping - Dawn calls me up to talk about anything and everything because connecting is what she likes. Mom plays Candy Crush and all sorts of games on her Acer tablet and watches her Taiwanese dramas because these visual stuff brings her entertainment. Dad listens to music and looks at watches because he's fascinated by them. Skippy wrestles with his toys and blankie cos there's no other choice.
 
I like to sleep. zzzzzzz haha. I could just lie in bed all day and stare at the ceiling and think about all sorts of crap, daydream about how I would survive in an apocalypse, how cool it'd be if I had some sort of super power, how i'd spend a million bucks and all sorts of bull.
 
My imaginations dreams and nightmares bring much more excitement and entertainment than my very own mundane life - it's what keeps me alive.
 
A dead girl can't daydream.
 
And one day when I die I hope I live in a little house with all my imaginations, dreams and nightmares crystallised and real, living in my own mind where the excitement never ends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment