Friday 23 August 2013

Days that Matter

Hellooooo it's a Saturday morning and it's a miracle I woke up at 8.15am without the alarm clock on or anything. MIRACLEEEEEE haha

Even though I only slept at like 1am...oh gosh I feel brilliant.

Yesterday was quality. Okay let's start with Thursday night. I decided to take a nap till 8pm before waking up to do work or maybe even go down and jog, but my nap extended till 5am the next morning BRILLIANT SHIT HAHA. I even thought it was Saturday when my dad came in to wake me up cos obviously I didn't set my mandatory 4 alarms. I had to skip breakfast packing my bag and getting ready urghhh but at least with 9 hours of sleep I felt energized haha

School went normal and during break Dawn karate chopped her glasses into pieces. We were talking - she was doing all sorts of gestures and movements while she yakked and I was innocently drinking my HL milk listening when her hand came down and landed on her own glasses - she says it's my fault :/ So Dawn went around blind the whole day but actually she just slept during classes so it didn't matter.

After school Tif Dawn Val and I stayed in one of the classrooms to study. I was studying econs but I ended up napping for 20 min - not very productive. Around 5pm Dawn and I went to Parkway to the optician's to check her glasses (it became worse cos it was squashed in her bag) and grab some stuff at Starbucks.

Have I ever told you Dawn eats cheesecake in the most gorgeous way ever?

 
Haha so we talked and took pictures like shameless creatures:

 
Afterwards Dawn went back to the optician's to check something out while I had to head back to Choa Chu Kang to meet Mr Wong (the band instructor I respect the mosttt) and other old bandmates.
 
So we had Ajisen's and talked about old band memories like ghost stories, funny accidents etc etc. It felt great to see everyone again. Well i'll be seeing most of them again after Promos when I go back to BPMB to help with the SYF preps (which i'll have to train my rusty marching skills for). Willie my ex partner in crime and i were giving Wenyi the new drum major all sorts of bullshit ideas for camp haha. I think when Willie and I were majors we didn't get to do all the fun stuff with the band so we were forcing it on the poor girl.
 




We left Lot 1 pretty late like at 10.30 ish. Weijun my 'son' and I decided to walk all the way to Yew Tee (about 5km) while having some 'mother-son' quality time haha. In the past when I was still in band we'd go back together since he lives near me, and talk about all our problems. My son has grown a lot ^^ Now he's gonna sit for the N levels but he's always been the top scorer in his cohort so I think he'll do well. Just that i'm worried about the anger management issues he told me about, like getting into fights even though he's trying his best to walk away when he's angry. I'm sure he'll get over the phase:)

 
Yep so he walked a further distance to my house cos he said it was dangerous LIKE HELLO I'M A YEAR OLDER AND IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVEN'T WALKED HOME MYSELF but I appreciate his "filial' intentions haha. He's like the one and only 'son' I have...who actually wishes me happy mother's day :/
 
So this morning I got up and when I saw 8.14am on my phone I felt accomplished... haha.i awoke earlier than everyone else in the family :D so I got up and hung the clothes out (i'd make a good housewife but nah dun wanna) then decided to pop downstairs for a jog. (I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO MOVE MY FAT ASS DOWN HELLYEAH) I left a note on my door and went two rounds around the neighbourhood before walking at the canal to do some warm down stretches. The place looks lovely in the morning :')
 



 
Mom was leaving for her part time work when I came home and apparently she didn't know I was out cos she didn't see the note :/ Skippy was near the couch so I decided to take a nice photo of him (the dog kept licking me irritating)


Speaking about notes, on Thursday Dawn and I had this crazy post-it note moment: I was writing stuff and sticking it on her hahahaha. It ended with more A15 peeps coming in to take zipais (a thing we love to do).
 It says : "GIMME YOUR LOVE" , "LOVE ME!" and "ADOPT ME!" on Dawn's back and she just walked around in school with them on her back hahaha. Gen and Christy look adorbs ^^

The following pics are full of spastic pictures so be warned:


 Tif, yours truly, Nicole and Dawn :))
 



Actually we look like idiots here but A15 girls are pretty okay (shameless me i'm like at the bottom hahs). haha it's not just me who says so, we have a reputation of having lotsa lovely girls . Just that we love looking spastic and bitchy in all our photos :P

These days feel so happy and it matters, cos I don't want to live a sad life.

No comments:

Post a Comment