Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Hotaru and the Inu

Ahhhhh.... *sigh*

I'm so bored these days, and i have myself to blame cos i just can't get my ass out of the house.

It's not that i don't have things to do - i need to go Bugis to buy New Year clothes and accessories...and i need to really buy a good pair of earphones.

But staying at home feels so goooood. When it gets rainy i LOVE to sleep, and when it's a lovely warm day i like to lounge on the sofa and read/watch Running Man on my laptop.

Like today, the weather was superb. I've always liked seeing skies that are very very very blue, and everything's like high definition and all. So i woke up at 11pm (wowwww) and had a brunch, then spent the next few hours watching anime and running man while doing some household chores in between (like hanging the clothes etc)

Yes, i know what you're thinking. i'm such a lazy girl, so lazy i shouldn't be called 'Sam' but called 'Snorlax' instead.

Anw besides that the M M S B had a discussion todayy~ lol M M S B stands for Monkey Mermaid Smiley Birdshit - the code names for Weihuan Huimin Yinghui and myself.

Yes, i was christened Birdshit because of the unfortunate accident back at the Sec 2 camp where lucky me got hit on the head by a bird missile in front of my camp team mates, and i ended up dashing to the toilet to wash my hair, very embarassed indeed. I still remember the stupid camp facilitator guy. When i muttered that i need to go to the toilet cos of the birdshit he totally burst out laughing. I. REMEMBER. YOU.

So i suggested we all go hang out before 31st Jan comes, and asked if they were interested in ice skating (YIPPEE) but the Mermaid and the Smiley were too scared and Monkey was worrying about not having enough bananas to pay.

Then i suggested going to USS cos i had this offer that allowed us entry at cheaper prices. Now everyone was excited but Monkey said we could go without her cos she no money (who ask you never go work and earn money!) And so the lovely angelic Birdshit offered to pay some. So in the end we decided that if Monkey can go, each of us will pay 10 bucks each while Monkey herself will pay the rest - and this would be her belated bday present! Now we await her response.

Haha this was a long post, so i apologise for boring whoever actually reads this. I'll end off with a pic of myself and my dog, the Hotaru (firefly, my blog name) and the Inu (dog)!



No comments:

Post a Comment