Sunday 20 January 2013

Goong

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol it's monday morning and i'm having the hiccups. later i'll have to go to the supermarket

cos I'M GONNA MAKE CARBONARA~ haha it's time to apply what i've learnt at my workplace. Hope it ends up edible :)

soooooo ytd was my last day of work! haha i'm gonna miss all the funny people there and their jokes, like my boss said :( BUT it's not the last i'm seeing them!

Stella, my married eldest sister and my bro-in law Weide met some German back packer 2 years older than me during their anniversary trip to Australia (down under!). Apparently this German guy's planning to drop by Singapore for a holiday, and Stella was saying i could bring him around (and she cheekily added that this could hook us up >:O)

haha so if this German guy does drop by i'd prob take him to my workplace for dinner! Or i did promise my Wanxuan i'd bring her there someday to eat! so i'll def be back to Cacio e Pepe.

Lately i've been watching Princess Hours aka 궁 (Goong)

 
 
haha i'm watching it on Youtube WITHOUT subtitles!
 
 not because i think i very zai or what, but the subbed episodes streamed online are not complete and take long to load. and i hate giving up halfway when i have interest in it. so i'm forcing myself to watch and understand with what meagre Korean knowledge i have.
 
As you can see, Song Jihyo from Running Man is there! but i don't like her character in Goong ): The two princes aren't exactly the best looking, but their charisma...*mouth waters*
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment