Thursday 10 January 2013

Dreaded Choices and Anime Frenzy



YEAH! so since you see this post from yours truly, it means yours truly is ALIVE!

yup ytd was the release of the results. Well... i didn't get 5A1s and above like i hoped to, but i did well! A single digit number:D lol now im kinda regretting that i dropped HMT last year, cos if i just held on i'd have gotten 2 more bonus points.

 But i'm still satisfied with my score, considering i slacked so much and only started cramming at the end...kinda like my fav anime character in Lucky Star, Izumi Konata:

Hehe Kona-chan is a gamer too! But she's good at sports so that's the part where we're different.

I'm still in this stupid dilemma of choices - POLY OR JC?? I love the poly environment compared to the stressful JC life. But the prob is i don't know what course to take in poly, while i kinda know what subjects to take in JC. I HATE CHOICES. i alr shortlisted my 12 choices but i don't know what order i should put them in - it all depends on the very first dilemma question.

Anw i've been back with my anime frenzy. Ore no Imouto Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (There's No Way My Little Sister Can Be This Cute) is my fav! Cos i can so relate to the female otakus in it, and esp Kuroneko, the girl with long black hair and bangs. And i ABSOLUTE LOVE older brother complex animes! Makes me wanna have an older brother ):


I've also started drawing again. Prob will post some of my new drawings soon.

SAYONARA~



No comments:

Post a Comment