Sunday 6 January 2013

At Bloody Long Last


I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN CENTURIES :O

haha alot has happened so far. Time flies by so quickly, doesn't it? AND THAT MEANS RESULTS DAY IS DRAWING NEAR.

somehow i don't feel as nervous as i used to cos 2 months of waiting made all the apprehension i had become numb. so just give me by bloody results and be done with it dammit. -_-

i think all of my friends have stopped working to enjoy the last few weeks of hols... except me. I'm still working! Well i can't really quit now cos guess what....

I'VE BEEN MOVED TO KITCHEN WORK! cool beans~

Yeahhh i might as well be saying i've been promoted but no, i'm still a part timer there, the youngest worker, the bottom of the food chain. GAH.

So now i'm in charge of appetizers, salads and desserts. Pretty fun, i only hate it when i have to use the deep fryer for the damned calamari and the oven for the lava cake cos i'm not a fan of hot stuff ( ever since that i-got-my-calf-burned-by-my-cousin's-motorbike-exhaust-pipe incident) I hate clean up too, cos the kitchen is so bloody hot and cramped.

Anw pretty soon i'd be trying the recipes i learnt at work soon, at home. just that i'd have to hunt for ingredients, and i'm such a lazy person so it'd prob take time and motivation to get my ass out and buy them.

My ex-Drum major also asked if i was interested to go back to school to teach the young'uns (sec1s) marching drills when they start band. (HERE WE GO AGAINNNNNN) it'd be that depressing process of convincing them with little success how fun band can be, making sure they understand the crap you say...oh, and the little punishments of push ups etc. If i do go back and teach, i should tweak my teaching style. Instead of being the nice person that goes "YOU CAN DO IT!" and "are you okay?? Come i help you" like i used to be back when i was still the BM. i'll prob be what they would call a bitch cos i'll be giving them hell. okay i exaggerate, but sometimes ppl listen better if you start off as an intimidating figure.

I should start practising some serious facial expressions alr.

No comments:

Post a Comment