Saturday 22 December 2012

Whining before Christmas


Christmas is coming...but i'll be working :(
And all this while Christmas has been my most favourite time of the year...this year seems to be an exception.

I'm off to work soon...about 30 min from now actually. And i'm like...siannn.
 I. DON'T. WANT. TO. WORK.
well it isn't a bad job,the people there are nice...except that when times get hard it can be STRESSFUL!.URGHHH. Samantha will persevere!

but i feel like sleeping - it's such a good weather to sleep in....tsk.

The Mayan calendar thing didn't come true...and now people are telling me results day is on 10 JAN.
10 JAN like seriously wth?! Things seem to be looking DISASTROUS.

What i really need now is some motivation...and some caffeine to keep me awake. My body clock has gone haywire. Somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment