Monday 31 December 2012

My Baby MONK!


NICE YES?

i present to you my very first darling clarinet, MONK! lol the name is weird and it's thanks to my dear friend Weihuan who named it (i let her name it in honour of her birthday being the day i got my first clar) And it's cos her nickname is Monkey so she used MONKey.

Mom found it at a second hand shop in really good condition ( new cleaning cloth, screws intact, cork grease provided, shiny keys etc) and called dad if he could drop me at the shop to take a look. So i brought along my reeds and mouthpiece. I wasn't really in for it cos the clar wasn't Yamaha or Buffet, but the sound was nice when i played it (can't use my mouthpiece cos it couldn't fit so i used the one in the case)

So i bought it! i payed for about almost half the price since i'm working and dad payed the rest. I'll be practising more often to get my embrouchure back.

Today's New Year's Eve!! and i got the day off again:D gonna have my self party at home like on Christmas, this time with my new baby MONK!

No comments:

Post a Comment