Thursday 20 December 2012


I'm still excited with my new blog hehs...

I wanna go travelling. This hols i didn't leave this land at all. URGH.

I wonder if i'll get to see anything like that scene above...ever. If funds were limitless, i'd go backpacking to all sorts of places. I wanna go to the countrysides of Japan and Korea, the historical places in Europe and the savannahs of Africa. Yeah sure i can start saving up now but what to do with a spendthrift like me?

Come to think of it i can't remember where my money goes to. I don't splurge on clothes or shoes or accessories (in fact Vivien has 10 times of what i own...which is pathetic). Maybe food? Gosh that's sad. And it's not like i don't gain weight...sobs*

Mom just got me an early Christmas present! wait for it...... a swimming costume :/ i guess it's a hint for me to start losing the flabs. But yeah it's something i treasure...so thanks ma:) Stacey and my future brother in law Justin got me a book together,called The Screwtape Letters. I just started on it and it's kinda interesting though it's on the difficult subject of Christianity. It's a bunch of letters from a devil underling Screwtape to his nephew Wormwood on trying to drive people away from believing in God. Hope it helps me in that path.

Anw i'm gonna shop for Christmas presents too! But i don't know if my part time job pay is enough to cover it...:S This year i don't have band mates to give presents to as i've done for the past four years. Kinda nostalgic...but it's all in the past and i'm not going back there! Time to move FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment