Saturday 29 December 2012

My Fireflies in a Jar


Had Age Out today! I was really touched and impressed by what my wonderful current band members have done for the alumni. I had SO much fun!

Can't believe i had age out for me when all these years i've done age out for other batches of alumni.I'm finally an alumni:)

Well the games were pretty fun too...my group was sporting but i was grouped with my ex-partner in crime who is such a joker with bad karma on his face (quote Simshuang). And someone i was hoping to see didn't turn up so awww.

All these bring back memories of when i was still an active member, and these memories stored like fireflies in a jar. Slowly i'll start forgetting them as I grow older and move on to other places, like releasing fireflies (GOD this is so deep).

Well memories are made, and more will be made! my dearest juniors...I'LL BE BACK (cue 2pm's I'll Be Back song)

No comments:

Post a Comment