Monday 24 December 2012

Seeing the Light

STUPID TITLE. haha it looks like i've been inspired or something but noooooo. I see light in these few days of grey.

COS' I'VE GOT A DAY OFF TMRRR ON CHRISTMAS!! *jiggles in excitement*

hahaha yess yes my bosses asked me to take the day off tmr since i've been working the past 4 days.i'm gonna relax like shit.

Right now i'm having my mini celebration alone at home (yes,alone and single on Christmas Eve.) Eating leftovers,enjoying a mix i made out of grape Vitagen and 7-up, and watching the Once Upon a Time series (LOVEEEE IT). The mix's NICEEE cos Vitagen has no kick and 7-up's kinda plain so mixing them together gives me powerpuff girls. HAHA i'm kidding.

Well tmr i'm gonna go Christmas shopping. I've to go by myself since the presents are to be surprises so NO ONE can see them until they unwrap the pressies.

No comments:

Post a Comment