Sunday 6 July 2014

Krona's Circle

WADDUP.

haha CT2 was over last week and i spent most of my weekend break slacking alot - mainly playing Sims 3 and rewatching random Soul Eater episodes on Youtube, aside from having my 18th birthday celebrated with my family :)

But for today's post I'm not gonna write about my birthday yet - prolly tmr haha.

I was watching Soul Eater again and came across one of my favourite episodes where Maka tries to understand Krona and establish a friendship with her. It's there, below. My favourite part starts from 12:27 till the end but you're welcome to watch the whole episode LOL.


Oh and Krona's A GUY. I know, it's really misleading cos Krona has this girly lavender hairdo and WEARS A DRESS?? Plus the voice and the name hahaha. 

Even though the video's up i screenshot my favourite scenes about Krona's circle (and added my commentary wewewewew)

So we're here in the sand dunes of Krona's world which is apart from what's happening in real life (for the show that is)











Krona's really depressing huh, and even her words are like the sad lines of a melancholic poem: "No ideals spring forth from the ground I kick up; The light of a lifeless sun beams down on me." But this is how i feel when I'm terribly bored and restless too LOL.











 And so begins a series of questions by Shadow Krona to our lil' Krona, to which lil' Krona constantly passes... (i didn't put all of them up!)

















And poor Shadow Krona disappears feeling dejected. Just look at how many questions Krona passed :O

So lil' Krona cries and cries and cries...




Oh it's our adorable chibi Maka!!!


And she growls too LOL.


Krona's all like "holy shiet who's dis terribly cute but freaky girl'




If Krona was Singaporean she'd be lining her spot with tissue papers.



Maka, you look like you did that on purpose you are horrible.










 Actually Maka's pretty mean LOL. If i were Krona I'd be all BITCH GTFO MY CIRCLE NOW



Crap. My circle's gone.

So back in real life Krona gets a rejection reaction and her body kinda became all spikey cos' her space had been invaded. But Maka manages to get through to her and suggests that they be friends. ISN'T THAT SO CUTE.





And look, even Shadow Krona's happy :)

There's always this struggle between my consciousness and my thoughts, like Krona albeit less depressing. Usually at night before i fall asleep and when i face my own self, I always ask questions that i struggle to answer myself, but end up ignoring them because it's just so easy to not acknowledge them.

I also hate it when people try to break my circle of defense even though i know that I'm only shutting myself out from the world. And sometimes even relationships can't erase the line i draw because it always feels like i will be on the losing end, or that i'll just be plain sick and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment