Tuesday 10 December 2013

Meh! Days

 
Here's showing you how very boringly bizarre my life is now (time for some photo art appreciation and commentary -_-):
 
This picture has sepia tones to it, so that the whole image exudes a sense of dreariness, or to put it in the Singaporean Singlish way, "very sian ah". However the picture isn't ordinary at all - it shows the Eiffel Tower sprouting metallic extensions from its pinnacle that goes in all directions, warping and twisting this way and that, up and down, far and wide - almost uncontrollably. Feelings of chaos leave you confused and somehow amazed.
 
YUP THIS IS HOW IT IS NOW.
 
Really, after coming back from Korea I feel so meh. I really wanna go back to that fairytale land. BRING ME BACK THEREEEEE.
 
For the remainder of the hols I've to study for next year, especially Econs since I've to take the Reassessment paper (dammit!).
 
So aside from reading notes these days I've also been playing Sims 3, which is pretty fun! It would've been better if it didn't hang or lag so frequently (but i can't complain cos' Stacey my sis downloaded it for me in PC so it isn't original I guess.)
 
My taobao bags have also arrived! This time I ordered them through the Taobao SG website and I must say even though the service is great, it cost more. I got myself a new school bag:
 


Lol I'm too lazy to snap an actual photo of my bag. And I got a bag for Dawn as a birthday + Christmas present. I realise almost every year I change my school bag hahahaha

Speaking of Christmas, I HAVE STUFF THAT I WANNA BUY OR GET (yes, some kind soul get it for me please :D)

In Korea, during the short shopping duration we were given at Myeongdong in Seoul, some of my pals and I stopped by a shop called 'Too Cool For School' the last 2 mins before we were to dash back to the meeting point and board our bus. I fell in love with the brand in just that short while.

Before running off I sprayed a cute cyan tester perfume on my wrist, and got attached to the smell when I settled on the bus and sniffed my wrist again. BUT I DIDN'T GET TO BUY IT -cries-.
 
ISN'T IT CUTE. I like the smell because it smells different, pretty ambiguous and quirky. Apparently there's one Too Cool For School shop in Singapore at Far East Plaza, but it sells for 70 bucks for 50ml (Yeap I went there ytd sobs) Mom says I should wait for Stacey's friend to go to Korea this month and help me buy it if the price is indeed cheaper there (I'm pretty sure it is). Yup Mom and I are bargain hunters, so 70 bucks for 50ml must be deliberated on heheh.
 
 
Lately also one of my secondary school classmates from sec 1 and 2 smsed asking how I was, which is a surprise cos' we haven't communicated since we first got into our respective JCs. After some catching up, we agreed to go study together some time next week and do some more catching up! I feel kinda happy that I've friends who still think of me now and then and who bother asking how I am, because in the past I wasn't very nice to this guy. Oh wells it's all in the past and I should look forward :)
 

Also on Facebook, I saw pictures of my seniors' prom night. Somewhere this time next year I'll be having my own prom too, but not after I complete my A Levels WHICH I AM FREAKING SCARED OF. My seniors all look awesome, and I'll miss them so - I'll be a senior myself next year, which I'm not really looking forward to ): I'm afraid of being a horrible senior.

Anws, ending off with some random gif I found on Stumbleupon.com (Try it it's really cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment