Thursday 30 May 2013

JUNE HOLS OHYEAHHH

hello Hello HELLO YARHHHHH JUNE HOLS IS HERE *dances a jig*

haha i have absolutely NO IDEA why i'm so happy. Cos i have to study really hard during June for the Mid Years taking place right when school reopens, plus i'll be working as well, and i really really wanna kickstart an exercise regime to lose the flabs.

But first, let me show you a picture of a most wonderful and fine specimen of beauty:

YES IT'S MY BAG FROM TAOBAO.COM!!!(Scroll down a few posts and you'll see Park Shinhye carrying it in "Heartstrings")
 
Tif my lovely classmate said it was delivered yesterday so she brought it over today for me and awwww it's such a beautiful bag <3 My bag cost me $14.40 and somehow it seems more precious than my current (now assuming "previous" status) black and red Zinc bag that cost much more. I have a soft spot and weakness for gorgeous looking bags. Tif also got the same bag so now we have "couple" bag hahahaha okay enough of the spazzing and gushing.
 
So yeah now i have Geog Econs Lit Math GP and CL to worry about. I feel like dying cos i have to write essays non stop so my hand can just wither and rot to death.
 
Then last week Bee smsed asking if i could work in June back in the kitchen cos they are short of people. Honestly i was reluctant cos of the Mid Years prep but i guess i can cope? Besides how can i resist the free dinners of the gorgeous pastas after every night shift :D and i feel bad cos i rejected Bee twice when she asked if i could work on Sat during the school term. So this Sat i'm gonna go back to Cacio e Pepe (climb that irritating hill to the restaurant too) in the morning to familiarise myself with the menu again and prob learn more new foods!
 
And i must really start running - 1)lose the flabs 2)improve on my 2.4km timing. Lately i haven't been dieting cos of all the stress that's making me turn to food, esp chocs since i get high on chocs. So my weight rose again (sobs my successful efforts to lose about 2kg went down to the bloody drain). And i barely passed my 2.4km (actually i'm shamelessly proud that i passed cos i didn't even train for it at all) on the bright side i got silver for NAPFA so NO MORE 3RD PERIOD PE YAY. i have my 5 stations to thank haha.
 
All these plans and commitments making me apprehensive, so i'm comforting myself with the fact that i get to catch up on much needed sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment