Monday 11 February 2013

Today's Shameless Day

LOL so some BP peeps came up with a BP Confessions page for BPians (present or ex regardless) to 'fess out with whatever they've been hiding - crushes, rants etc. Of course, nobody would know who confessed what since it'll be anonymous.

If you ask me - It's a pretty fun idea. So kudos to whoever who thought of this page. But i guess the creator really has nothing better to do hahahah.

Then again, apparently some anonymous dude confessed to having like me since he/she first saw me before. WHOAAAA. i wonder who it is.

I don't wanna appear to be attention seeking or whatever rubbish my haters have in mind about me, but really, WOW. This dude's pretty brave. Tho i would appreciate it even more if this dude didn't confess on such a public platform.(i'm shyyyyyy LOL) and if i actually know this dude.

So in response to this brave young person, i'll say "wow, i like your courage. but since i don't know who you are i'm gonna just smile and not judge at all haha"

anwwwwww today's DAY 2 of CNY! i loveeeeee my outfit today though i don't have a full body pic of it haha. Y'know why i love it? an aunt actually said i looked slim in it. so the shameless me goes all foolishly happy. i did take alot of zipais though.( many girls call them selcas but that's like copying the Koreans) so since today's Shameless Day for me, i'll shamelessly post a few today, feel good about it, then regret it tomorrow hahahahaha.

 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment