Monday 18 February 2013

Guitar Girl and her Blues


sighhh these days i feel like i'm out of momentum. and that's rather fast.

I'm starting to be sec-school sick. i miss BP and its environment full of north westerners. It's not easy adapting to VJ and it's eastern people culture. Yeah we ARE one country but somehow the culture is different. The people here are lovely and in fact, easily more friendly than most northwesterners i know. But SOMEHOW...argh. apparently Vernice feels the same too, as if she can't fully fit into the new environment.

I feel like that picture above - i love the environment and its beautiful scenery, but somehow i feel like i'm by myself, all blue and melancholic. well i guess it'll only get better as time goes by - when i'll be able to watch the lovely scenery with more people by my side. it's a lovely picture by the way, isn't it?

Anw today was the interview for the guitar ensemble. i was really nervous, but i put a confident front (i've practised this fake-confidence since sec sch) and it worked pretty well. the interview went smoothly. Vernice was rather nervous and screwed up a lil but she picked up fast and continued. haha that girl's great! but she was really tense and all. here's my guitar!
 
haha i made skippy pose next to my guitar. It belonged to my mom, 33 years ago, then my sister used it when she first learnt the guitar. So now it's my turn to use it!
 
Sigh i hope everything turns for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment