Saturday 23 February 2013

Life So Far


Hellooooooo~

I've been really busy, but i decided to post whenever i have time.

All these entries would be a memento of the past for the future me next time. Or if i become somebody famous in the future, this blog could potentially be flocked by fans and anti- fans! haha what am i thinking...

Well so far life has been rather ordinary for me. i live the life of an ordinary 16 going 17 year old girl. i go to school, make friends, have eyecandies etc.

ok except about the bit where i go nuts over stuff like fashion. i'm a fashion failure! i dress comfortably and decently so that i look okay and do not stand out. Most of the girls i know splurge on clothes and accessories, and are updated on stuff like Forever21 and Editor's Market (i just knew of its existence this year).And WOW they have good sense - most of them. I have satisfactory sense i guess. i know which pieces match and which don't so i don't look like a crazy patchwork haha :)

Schoolwork - sighhh i hate homework but i don't wanna lose to my classmates.i'm currently taking 4H2s (Geog Econs Lit Math) GP and MT. and i'm thinking if i should drop math to H1. But oh wells, lets wait till Mid Years then decide.

EYECANDIES~ this will be the section where i gush so DISCLAIMER: skip the next paragraph if you are prone to puking at the gushy stuff.

Haha so yes i have eyecandies - 2 to be specific, and both in JC2.The first i met during the orientation. Not the best looking but insanely cute - looking at him makes me wanna pinch his cheeks SUPER HARD.he looks just like a lil kid!!!somehow a motherly instinct comes out in me HAHAHA
The second i met during the first day of my CCA during the games - this time this guy is different from the first. He's funny but does not look like the kiddish cute of the first guy. He's just really nice-looking - the kind of people that you like to look at but won't speak to them! SO THERE YOU HAVE IT! haha omg imagine if in the future they saw this, i wonder if they'll know it's them. The girls in my class say i blush very red when i see the first guy - i HAVE to hide cos seeing his overwhelming adorable-ness makes me wanna kill LOL.i mean - how can a guy be this cute at 18!

Yesterday on the way back from Vivo after the compulsory movie for MT (sheesh we were forced to sit through the Grandmaster) i found out there's another Victorian living in Yew Tee! OMG I'M NOT ALONE. haha i noticed the guy wearing the VJ PE shirt. i was waiting to see where he'll alight, but i didn't know how to start the convo, tho he was standing just right next to me on the train.

when we both alighted at Yew Tee, he talked to me! he then added me on fb so we chatted about how we go to VJC which is bloody far away. Apparently he stays at his grandma's house nearby VJC on weekdays and goes back to Yew tee on weekends. Lucky dude. He knows Natalie and a bunch of other BP ians that went to the same pri school as him. COOL BEANS. later on Nat told me he felt awkward too on the train, but he didn't know how to approach me cos i was on earphones listening to music. YES I'M SUCH AN UNFRIENDLY BEEEETCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment