Saturday 17 May 2014

Perfect Fifth 2014: Night to Remember


Perfect Fifth 2014 ended with a bang yesterday night. As we strummed our last and the curtains closed, I felt a bittersweet feeling as all our efforts for the past few months culminated and finally ended.

I had so much fun.

I can still remember a bunch of us going around hugging each other behind the curtains before the concert started. We knew this was it.

I really miss everyone truthfully even though i'm relieved that i can finally focus on my studies now that guitar is over. I don't know what to say. I just feel like going to everyone and giving them one last hug.
















Here's a lil cute video featuring my adorbs section mates (in order of appearance): Jingxiu, Juliana, Vernice and Sushi :3

I'm only posting the day pics cos they are clearer and nicer (and more artistic haha) than the post-concert ones!

What really made my night was when my beautiful classmates came to not only congratulate me and give me flowers, but tell me that they truly enjoyed the performance and that our concert impressed them :)

Satisfaction.

Anyway I've been watching Natsume Yuujinchou again. 


It's such a beautiful anime, about an introverted boy called Natsume Takashi who has the ability to see Youkai and Ayakashi (Ghosts and spirits) and inherits his deceased grandmother Natsume Reiko's Yuujinchou (Book of Friends) which contains names of the ghosts and spirits she challenged and defeated. The names in the book act as contracts of service, hence anyone who controls the book has the power to control the spirits whose names are in it. However, Takashi seeks to help the Ayakashi, and returns them their names with Madara, or Nyanko-sensei acting as his bodyguard and mentor since Takashi promised to leave him the Yuujinchou after he dies.

The ending song of Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou (season 2) is really nice - Aishiteru by Kourin. It's so soothing, plus it was covered by IU before!




No comments:

Post a Comment