Tuesday 18 March 2014

Last March Camp + FOODFOODFOOD

MARCH CAMP IS OVERRRRRR YAYYYYY

but awwws it was fun too, all thanks to Phin, the other EXCOs, gamemasters and the sporting J1s! I'm kinda lazy to write too much about the camp so I'm just gonna dump a few selfies in here haha.

UNIVOX DURING THE DAY GAMES!


UNIVOX AFTER CAMP!





 UNIVOX J1 GIRLSSS


Burden Bernard the President (Trying to make his eyes bigger but to no avail)
 

 
SUSHIIIIIIIIII
 


 
Sarah and Anisah!!!
 


 
Gamemasters for one of the night games with Queen Juliana + Ryan joining in for a selfie


 
BP-VJ GIRLS!!! Vernice, Yeexin, yours truly and Yingliao! So glad ya'll joined Guitar :')
 
The new Guitar tee looks awesome too doesn't it!!! Boston designed the front while I did the back...I realised I don't have a pic of the back hurhurhur...
 
 
The night before camp, my sister suggested I make dinner cos' she was craving the pasta I made for her and dad the other night when mom was away. Mom decided to help too and make a meat dish while I made the pasta and appetiser!
 

Appetiser: Caprese (Mozarella cheese + tomatoes) I learnt this during my working stint in the kitchen at Cacio e Pepe!


Mom's grilled shabu-shabu with salad!


Pasta: Tagliatelle with pesto sauce, diced tomatoes and mushrooms!


 
Dinner is served!

I love cooking, esp Italian dishes. Pasta is my favourite food and I could eat it forever if I had to eat only one food in my life :DDDD

Hahaha sorry I just wanted to flaunt the food I made cos they look so good (shameless much!) AND THEY TASTE GOOD TOO AHAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment