Monday 11 March 2013

On a Lighter Note

 
 
 
Hey hey hey!
 
I haven't written so long - and i just realised the last post was really emo and all. so visitors to my blog probably left feeling all melancholic and depressed.
 
Well here's a gigantic SORRY and a humongous HUG from me to you. won't you say you love me too? haha kk enough of Barney and all.
 
Life has been rather okay so far. I love my classmates from 13A15, i ABSOLUTELY love my guitar mates (I MEMORISED ALL THEIR NAMES AND FACES) and i love my eyecandy the most (LOL) ok that last bit was uncalled for. I CAN'T WAIT FOR GUITAR CAMP!
 
i've ALWAYS loved camps, cos of band camps in sec school.Guitar camp's 18-19 March. NEXT WEEK. and my band camp's 18-20 March so i'd prob drop by BPMB after my guitar camp. wonder how my juniors are doing. i can go disturb them haha.
 
ill go there, poke them when they're in sediah position and criticise their posture when playing music pieces. Then when the clarinetists / trumpeters play ill shoot them the disgusted look and exclaim all sorts of horrible stuff. Nah i'm not that bad. i was such a wonderful band major to them. so wonderful that they called me ahma. with so much affection *delusion*
 
sigh nowadays i see my eyecandy in school...AND JUST RUN AWAY. i mean yeah. an eyecandy means i like to look at him. But i don't dare to go near him haha. Eric has to pull me back from running away. This morning was FAIL. i saw my eyecandy (nicknamed TKD by Eric) and totally spedwalked away to some watercooler to drink water. and guess what. the water cooler didn't work.
 
I MEAN! why put the watercooler there WHEN IT DOESN'T WORK >< i looked like an idiot. Eric and Dawn my Hopeless Romantics mates were laughing at me. oh well. at least i made people laugh.
 
I should stop talking about my eyecandy already. Since he's having CTs lol. anw TOMBRAIDER 2013 ROCKS! too bad i can't play it. i watched the gameplay on Youtube and i absolutely love it. It's almost better than Resident Evil 6. Now my PS3's broken and i have no time to play at all i can only watch gameplays and walkthroughs. Miserable me.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment